Managing Online Forums, a manual for the community admin

Bookmark and Share

Top 25 Authors: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Receive help with the installation and customization of the appearance of your phpBB 3, including styles and graphics. This is also where style and graphic authors can develop new styles and graphics (please read the guidelines first) and discuss development in general.
Tutorials: Changing Your Logo | Fixing Missing Images in Your Style

Top 25 Authors: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Postby Patrick » March 29th 2011, 11:06 pm

For the 10th anniversary celebration, I poured over years and years of contributions to name the top 25 authors in of the phpBBHacks.com era (2001-2011).

It was a difficult task, but I managed to do it. One of the 25 authors is Vjacheslav Trushkin.

For both phpBB 2 and 3, Vjacheslav Trushkin's work has been among the most consistent, and influential, of any style or template author. A remarkable 97 creations, all of them of a high quality, have been downloaded over 250,000 times.

His consistent excellence has resulted in 8 honors from the phpBBHacks.com Awards, including his placement as the Style/Template Author of the Year by the community three times. He has been among the Top 5/3 Style/Template Authors of the Year on 5 different occasions, plus a shared honor during his work with and as freestylexl.

Check out my profile and interview with him here: http://www.phpbbhacks.com/10thanniversa ... ushkin.php
Patrick
Founder

Postby Thoul » March 30th 2011, 8:45 pm

Vjacheslav's styles never fail to impress. I also really enjoyed using the eXtreme Styles hack, which add tons of useful features to phpBB 2's template. It was always one of the first hacks I installed when working on a phpBB 2 forum.
Thoul
Admin/Webmaster

Postby Patrick » March 30th 2011, 9:54 pm

Agreed. I use the eXtreme Styles Hack here. A great hack that gets lost with all of his styling work. :) Certainly one of the most influential style and template authors that there have been in the history of phpBB, in my view.

Thanks,

Patrick
Patrick
Founder

Postby fannyshow » April 12th 2012, 12:17 am

I also agreed,
That appear to be very powerful!
Our destiny offers not the cup of despair , but the chalice of opportunity.
fannyshow
New User

Return to phpBB 3 Style and Design Support and Development