Talk martial arts at KarateForums.com

Bookmark and Share

Need help in artodia deluxe please..

Receive help with the installation and customization of the appearance of your phpBB 3, including styles and graphics. This is also where style and graphic authors can develop new styles and graphics (please read the guidelines first) and discuss development in general.
Tutorials: Changing Your Logo | Fixing Missing Images in Your Style

Need help in artodia deluxe please..

Postby zfake » October 17th 2011, 7:50 am

i have to place 300x250 format ads in my phpbb3 forum (artodia deluxe) in viewtopic section in the right side as that side is blank.. can anyone guide me with a tutorial?
zfake
New User

Postby Patrick » October 19th 2011, 6:00 pm

Hello zfake and welcome. :)

One way to go at it would be to adjust the width declarations in these two pieces of CSS, in the /styles/art_deluxe/theme/layout_topic.css file:

Code: Select all
.postbody {
	padding: 0;
	line-height: 1.48em;
	width: 76%;
	float: left;
	clear: both;
}

.postprofile {
	/* Also see tweaks.css */
	margin: 2px 0 10px 0;
	min-height: 80px;
	color: #888;
	border-left: 1px solid #ccc;
	width: 22%;
	float: right;
	display: inline;
}

You can see what works, but you could try changing them to 62% and 36%, respectively. Then, since Artodia Deluxe works with prosilver, you would open the /styles/prosilver/template/viewtopic_body.html file and find:

<dd>
				<ul class="profile-icons">
					<!-- IF postrow.U_PM --><li class="pm-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_PM}" title="{L_PRIVATE_MESSAGE}"><span>{L_PRIVATE_MESSAGE}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_EMAIL --><li class="email-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_EMAIL}" title="{L_SEND_EMAIL_USER} {postrow.POST_AUTHOR}"><span>{L_SEND_EMAIL_USER} {postrow.POST_AUTHOR}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_WWW --><li class="web-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_WWW}" title="{L_VISIT_WEBSITE}: {postrow.U_WWW}"><span>{L_WEBSITE}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_MSN --><li class="msnm-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_MSN}" onclick="popup(this.href, 550, 320); return false;" title="{L_MSNM}"><span>{L_MSNM}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_ICQ --><li class="icq-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_ICQ}" onclick="popup(this.href, 550, 320); return false;" title="{L_ICQ}"><span>{L_ICQ}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_YIM --><li class="yahoo-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_YIM}" onclick="popup(this.href, 780, 550); return false;" title="{L_YIM}"><span>{L_YIM}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_AIM --><li class="aim-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_AIM}" onclick="popup(this.href, 550, 320); return false;" title="{L_AIM}"><span>{L_AIM}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_JABBER --><li class="jabber-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_JABBER}" onclick="popup(this.href, 550, 320); return false;" title="{L_JABBER}"><span>{L_JABBER}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				</ul>
			</dd>
		<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- ENDIF -->

Add your ad code beneath this.

And I think that should do the trick. Please let me know how it goes. :)

Thanks,

Patrick
Patrick
Founder

Return to phpBB 3 Style and Design Support and Development