Bad Boy Blog, an unofficial Diddy and Bad Boy fan blog

Bookmark and Share

borders on preview

Receive help with the installation and customization of the appearance of your phpBB 3, including styles and graphics. This is also where style and graphic authors can develop new styles and graphics (please read the guidelines first) and discuss development in general.
Tutorials: Changing Your Logo | Fixing Missing Images in Your Style

borders on preview

Postby jouster » May 7th 2011, 12:23 am

on the style "anna" http://www.phpbbhacks.com/download/8301 on this site when you look at the preview the forum isnt the whole width of the screen, there is a grey background border all around, how do I do this?

any help is appriciated,
jouster
New User

Postby Patrick » May 7th 2011, 10:28 am

Hello and welcome, jouster.

The installation on our styles demo is the default version of the style. What does it look like when you install it? Can you post a link?

Thanks,

Patrick
Patrick
Founder

Postby jouster » May 7th 2011, 10:57 am

i didnt install the style, i was just looking at all the styles and getting ideals of what I liked. i was wondering how that was acomplished.
after posting i did a little more research on the border and found a way to do it, it seems a little more of an effort that i was hopeing, i'll probably just download the style from here,

thanks for the reply patrick
jouster
New User

Postby Patrick » May 7th 2011, 11:14 am

My pleasure. :) Members of our community may be able to help you modify the style you choose, as well, so if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Patrick
Patrick
Founder

Return to phpBB 3 Style and Design Support and Development