Soda Tasting, an online show for those who love soda

Bookmark and Share

Best Webhosts?

If it's not about phpBB, this is where we talk about it! Game threads, movies, sports, television, hobbies and more!

Best Webhosts?

Postby html-n-beyond » February 26th 2013, 12:33 am

What are the best webhosts? I am looking to set up a new website for the 3rd time but don't wanna use the previous 2 webhosts again (Glob@t and Dream Host)...so, what webhost are you currently using? Would you recommend it? What are the advantages to using one particular webhost over another? Any input is greatly appreciated! :)
#############################
#CONTACT: html.n.beyond@gmail.com
#2005 Support Forums Member of the Year
#############################
html-n-beyond
Dedicated User

Re: Best Webhosts?

Postby juliemonte23 » April 24th 2013, 8:13 pm

Hi,
Try checking NewsAssist! I recently discovered it and use it daily for my blogs. NewsAssist is a free firefox-addon that boosts the productivity of bloggers and editors. The add-on has searching, editing, publishing and distributing of blogtext integrated in a easy to use interface. NewsAssist is a powerful tool and a great working environment that is fully integrated with FireFox. It can be found on http://www.newsassist.org and on the firefox add-on site.

free blog tool
juliemonte23
New User

Postby prince55l » April 27th 2013, 10:03 pm

i will not suggest any particular one here because all of them have one problem or the other, but what i will suggest for you is to google web hosting reviews. although your question did not stipulate the type of web hosting you are interested, whether share hosting, vps, dedicated or cloud
prince55l
New User

Postby cssbutton » May 21st 2013, 2:25 pm

There are many good webhosting companies out there, just google and you will get many of them with good review
cssbutton
New User

Postby dinad578 » September 18th 2014, 1:38 am

I am also in search of a best webhost that I can use. I wish to provide accounting essay writing service for students. I have set up a website. But I have to modify it and launch one more time. I have just googled and found many, now I am in confusion of selection.
dinad578
New User

Return to General Discussion