IM Portal is a flexible, powerful portal that supports multiple blocks, multiple pages and a cache system.
- Forum-wide integration option so that you can opt to display the left and/or right column blocks on every page of the forum.
- Multi-page feature which enables you to create unlimited portal pages with different content.
- Cache system using the Cache Lite class for faster performance and less resources needed to display blocks.
- Layout support so every page can be of a different layout.
- Dynamic blocks so you can move blocks anywhere on a page.
- Block permission per user level and/or per usergroup.
- Block file support with separate template file (phpBB standard templating system) and language file for easier localization.
- You can use BBCode or HTML styling methods for static pages.
- Choice of displaying or not displaying forum wide blocks for each portal page.
- Add, delete, hide, display or move blocks through the ACP.
- Portal configuration in ACP which supports optional configuration for each block.
- Portal page permission per user level and/or per usergroup.
- Dynamic design of blocks that allows you to make it so that the title bar, border and background can be enabled or disabled.
2.0.6 - 2.0.8
March 23, 2004
November 11, 2007